Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Babies, It's been too long....

Dear Miracle Babies,

It's been entirely too long since I've been able to sit down and write a letter to you. It hasn't been because I haven't wanted to, it's just been because you boys keep Mommy so so busy!

Life has been wonderful and amazing and fast paced and crazy since you two came into it, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Being your Mommy is one of the best gifts God has ever given me.

Aj, we'll start with you! Where to begin! You, my sweet boy, are such a little ham! You are so funny, and such a flirt! You are my little cuddle bug and I absolutely love that. You've passed so many milestones since I last wrote to you! You've officially got 4 teeth. Two on the top and two on the bottom. You've got a stunning little smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts, and your laugh is absolutely contageous. There isn't a time you laugh that it doesn't make me laugh in turn. And as of today, you've officially begun walking. You can Mom and Dadadada, and you also wave bye bye. You LOVE your food, and your favorite food as of right now is cake and chicken nuggets. You also make the cutest noises while eating! You LOVE throwing balls inside your poppity dinosaur, and you love to put smaller toys and balls inside of bigger toys....You're so smart and I am so proud to be your Mommy! You bring a joy to my life that I just can't explain sweet boy, and I love you more than words could ever express.

Jaydyn, your next my sweet ornery little boy. You my baby, are such a little mischievious little man and quite the tease. You're a cuddle and run baby, taking time only to cuddle when your running to your next toy. You've passed by so many milestones just like your brother since I last wrote to you! You've got 8 teeth total, 4 on top, and 4 on bottom. You've got this ornery little smile that ALWAYS makes me think your up to something, and your laugh is equally mischievious! You say Momma, and Dada, and you especially love saying Momma when I say "yes, my baby" to you. You like your food pretty well, but most of the time you're so busy on the go that you don't like to stop to eat too often. You LOVE watching people play the guitar at church and so far your favorite thing to play with is your elmo guitar and a peek-a-blocks popping elephant that we got your for your birthday! You've been walking since you were 10 months old and you are so smart! I am so proud tobe our Mommy! You bringa joy to my life that I just can't express to you in words my sweet boy. I love you more than words can say!

You both are doing so many things now, and you're doing more and more together. You do a lot of laughing at eachother these days, and you also get into trouble together as well! You both have taken to climbing recently and have nearly given your Daddy and I a heartattack on more than one occasion.

You both like watching tv. Your favorite shows are Barney, Thomas the Train Engine, Bob the Builder, Yo Gabba Gabba, and The Backyardagins! Your favorite movie so far is Toy Story!

You both are officially 1 now. A day that Mommy was happy and sad to see. It meant you were no longer my itty bitties and were officially my big boys. But no matter what, you will always be my babies! We had a big 1st birthday party for you and so many people were there to celebrate with us. Your theme was Noah's Ark "they came two by two". You both ate your cake, but Jaydyn you cried because you didn't like getting your hands dirty! Aj, you didn't mind at all and devoured your cake. You even managed to get some in your hair! :-)

Mommy still stays home with you guys, something that she loves being able to do. In a few short years, you two will be getting ready to go off to school and be leaving Mommy here alone. I don't look forward to those days actually. If I could I would keep you little and innocent like you are now, forever.

We've started a new night night routine here lately. Mommy and Daddy read books to you before bed. Our favorites to read are Bible Stories :) I hope and pray that they will ALWAYS be your favorites and that you two will grow to be STRONG men of God.

There have been a lot of sad things happening around us lately. Just recently a young boy took his own life. Both of you have a cold and as I was holding you boys tonight trying to console you, a thought ran through my mind. That young boy was once a baby like you two are now. That boys Mommy once held him like I hold you, once hugged and kissed him and played with him like I do you.... and now she has lost him... which leads me to something I want to say to you both....

My dear sweet sweet babies, please please PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER think that this world doesn't need you, that no body wants you, and that no body loves you. Mommy could not BARE the pain of loosing either of you. The thought of it alone nearly brings me to tears. It's a pain I could stand and a pain that I just don't think I could live through. I NEED both of you so very very much in my life. I will ALWAYS need you both in my life. My dear sweet boys, I love you so much that my heart hurts and that I would give my own life if I ever had to if it meant saving yours. Before you were born I spent 5 years dreaming about you, praying for you, wanting you. Wanting to know if I would ever have you, what you would look like, how you would sound....Bu I want you both to know something. I want you both to know that not only do I love you that much, but Jesus loves you even more than I do. (which is a WHOLE lot)... Not only did Jesus know you and love you before He create you, but He DID die for you so that you could live. My miracle babies, please please please don't ever choose to not live. Please know that if you feel no one else needs you, I need and WANT you and more importantly Jesus needs and wants you.

Anyways, I just wanted to take a quick minute to write to you both. I'd love to get back into blogging more, but we just stay so busy with all the playing and running around that we do...that it's hard to get the time.

I sincerely love you both more than life itself. Please know I have and always will want and need you!

All of my deepest and most sincere love to you both my babies.
xoxoxo
Love Always and Forever,
Your Mommy

0 comments: