Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Less than 100 days to go!

Dear Aj & Jaydyn,

How exciting is it that Mommy can write this and say that in less than 100 days, I'll be holding you both in my arms, smothering you with smooches and love! I simply can not wait!

More exciting things have happened since my last letter to you both. We've officially hit the 3rd trimester and 6th month mark, and boy is Mommy getting bigger and bigger! Mommy has also officially gained 6 pounds! But according to all the information I'm reading, you two make up about 3lbs of that 6 lbs gain total, and that doesn't include the amniotic fluid you both are swimming around in or that placenta that each of you have that is providing you nutrition through your umbilical cord!

Your Daddy and his brother Jessie (Uncle Jessie as you guys will be calling him) got your room painted as well and it looks AMAZING! It's a muted/dusty blue color called Windsurf! It goes great with the bedding sets we have picked out for you both! Also, your Papaw paid for your mattresses to go in your cribs, so I ordered them today! I'm so excited I can not WAIT for them to get here! Papaw also gave you boys a dresser for your room, so Mommy will have plenty of space to put your clothes away! Putting your room together is going to be so much fun! It will also take a load of Mommy's mind to be able to walk in there and see everything in it's place just waiting for you both!

Karen and Penny (whom you both will be meeting very soon) are also throwing a baby shower, which is like a little welcoming party for you guys before you get her, for Mommy! It's going to be December 12th and Mommy is very excited! I can't wait to see all the great things that people are going to be bringing for you! Everyone is so excited to meet you, but I don't think anyone is as excited as me! I just can't wait to hold you both in my arms!

Anyways, that's the update for now. Mommy goes to the doctor on the 2nd and will have another update then.

I love you both so much. Grow babies grow!

Until my next letter...

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments: