Monday, September 13, 2010

I felt you!

Dear Miracle Babies,

Sorry Mommy is a little late in writing this letter to you. It has been very busy at our house and I am just now finding time to sit down and tell you this exciting news! On September 9th, Mommy felt one of you move for the first time. Baby B, I'm pretty sure it was you! You were actually very very active! It was the neatest feeling in the world. It felt like little flutters or rumbles in Mommy's belly, right where the doctors found you at when we went to our appointment! It was such an indescribable feeling and you definitely made Mommy's day! And Baby A, you decided to squirm around in Mommy's belly the next day and made me so very very happy! Knowing you both are in there and doing well makes Mommy so very thankful and so very blessed! God has blessed me with you two and I don't ever want to fail to thank Him for that.

This letter isn't a long one but it is one Mommy wanted to make sure she shared with you and that she had to read later so she could remember the special occasion! Mommy can not wait to meet you both and I love both so very very much.

Love always,
Mommy.

0 comments: