Monday, September 27, 2010

11 days and counting!

Dear Miracle Babies,

We're getting closer and closer every day to finding out what the both of you are! I am so excited and can not wait. I almost wish I had a video camera to go with me to the ultrasound so that I could tape your Daddy's reaction when the Tech tells him what you are!

On a sad note, I've not felt either of you be very active in a while. Which makes Mommy worry a little bit and kinda makes me sad. With you moving around in there, I know that you're ok and everything is going good. So if you don't mind, why not give your Mommy a little peace of mind and kick something, at this point, ANYTHING to let me know you're ok. I'll even take you kicking Mommy in the bladder and making me pee on myself at this point just to know everything is ok. I think I'm almost as excited for being able to see you two are ok and to see those little hearts beating at the ultrasound as I am to find out what you are. But I suppose this is the beginning of worrying about you both for the rest of my life! :)

I love you both so much and continue to thank God for you! You are my little miracles and I just can't wait to meet you both.

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments: