Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a few pictures...

Dear Miracle Babies,
I wanted to post some pictures up for you to see! I hope you look back on these one day and think, "wow, that was us" and "look what we did to Mommy's belly so early"! I love you both!


This is Mommy 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant with both of you!


Baby B, this is your heart beat sono picture. Your heart was beating at 126.5 beats per minute.


Baby A this is your heart beat sono picture. Your heart was beating at 132.5 beats per minute.


/
Baby B, this is your sono picture of them measuring how big you were. You were 6 weeks and 5 days old!


/
Baby A, tihs is your sono picture of them measuring how big you were. You were 6 weeks and 5 days old, just like your sibling!


And this is Mommy's very first (but not last) picture of both of you together! This picture was by far my favorite! When they showed this picture to me, I cried. I knew the moment I saw this picture that God had truly blessed your Daddy and me!

That's it for today. I love you both so much.

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments: