Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cheeseburgers and Milkshakes

Dear Miracle Babies,

We are inching closer and closer each day to finally getting to meet each other! I am very excited and can not wait!

I weighed myself today to see if I have gained any weight since becoming pregnant with you two and it's safe to say I have not gained any weight at all. That excites Mommy a little, because it means hopefully I won't have a ton of baby weight to loose once you guys are here, but it also makes me a little nervous knowing that there are two of you in there and I've not gained any weight. I want you both to be healthy more than anything!

Today started off a little rough for Mommy. I ate 1 pack of bananas n cream oatmeal, 2 pieces of toast, and a small cluster of green grapes with a glass of milk this morning in hopes of getting in our grains, a fruit serving, and a dairy serving this morning. Unfortunately, shortly after breakfast Mommy started feeling super sick and had to take some medicines to make her nausea stop and help her keep breakfast down. So I finally started feeling better and just got super hungry a little bit ago.

So of course, when I got hungry I had a huge craving for something spicy, a cheese burger, a milk shake and some onions rings! So I decided to go up town to Dairy Queen and get a flamethrower burger, onion rings, and a blueberry milkshake! (Cheeseburgers seem to be a recent and more often than expected craving) But now Mommy is paying a little for it as I'm starting to feel sick again. And unfortunately I can't take another pill to help my nausea for a while. But as always, Mom is okay with it because you both are so worth it.

We are one week away from our next appointment together and Mommy is looking forward to it! I'm pretty sure I should just expect the usual, which is normally a weigh in, urine sample, and listening to your little heartbeats. I'm hoping the doctor will decide to give me an ultrasound so I can see you again, or that he will let me know when our next one will be so I can start to count down the days when I will see you again!

Anyways, Mommy just wanted to check in. Things seem to be going slowly right now, but I know that they will pick up quickly when you both get bigger and Mommy gets farther along! And I know once things pick up, it will be no time before you are here.

I love you both so very very very much!

Love you forever,
Mommy

0 comments: