Thursday, August 19, 2010

What are you doing in there?

Dear Miracle Babies,

You've really got Mommy wondering just what it is your doing in there today, because I'm really not feeling well at all today! I went to bed last night after Daddy got home from work at midnight and didn't wake up til 11 am this morning. So you would think after 11 hours of sleep your Mommy would be well rested and ready to tackle the day, right? Wrong. After I got out of bed, not only was I still tired, but I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I thought maybe you guys were hungry but since I was feeling so icky! So I got up and instead of my morning bowl of cereal I opted for some yogurt for breakfast. After we all ate breakfast, I was feeling flushed and hot, and got up to get a drink! Well when I got up to get a drink, Mommy must have gotten up too fast because she saw stars! So I got my water and sat back down. I still was feeling a little sick so I decided to try to eat some lunch a little later. After feeding you a bit of chips and queso dip, Mommy was still just not feeling well at all. So after deciding it was best to stay home and rest today, Mommy called work to let them know she was just not feeling well and wouldn't be in today. So we've spent the entire day on the couch resting, and I think you two are really liking being pampered! But the upset stomach hasn't gone away yet.

So I decided to get up and get a snack and write you this little letter to tell you guys, you should really enjoy our snack and settle down for a nap so Mommy can get just a little break, please?! Right now for snack we are having colby jack cheese, a banana, an apple, grapes, and some orange jello! But if you decide to not take nap, that's okay because even though you are being a little on the naughty side today, you are so worth it. We will just blame your little naughty streak that you are having today on your Daddy!

I can't wait until they let me see you both again! But tomorrow you will be 11 weeks old, so we are getting closer! I can't wait to see if you are a little boy and girl, or two little boys, or two little girls. So far everyone thinks that you are two little boys based on your heartbeats! But we will see. A lot of people think you are a boy and a girl too! But we will know for sure in about 9 more weeks!

I also thought it would be super neat to let you both know how big you are as of right now, and from here on out let you know how big you both are getting to be week by week.

Tomorrow you will be 11 weeks old, and as of right now each of you should be about 2 inches long and both of you should weight about 1/2 of an ounce each! You can swallow now, and your tooth buds are forming. Your little fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore, and your ears are starting to fall into place! You're already moving around even though Mommy can't feel you, and before I know it, you both will be kicking me! It amazes Mommy that you are you growing so fast in there! And I know when you get here, you'll still grow up faster than Mommy wants you to.

Anyways, that's it for this letter. If you two aren't planning on napping, Mommy is. That snack made me tired!

I love you both so very much!
Mommy

0 comments: