Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful, but You Boys are so Delightful!

Dear Aj & Jaydyn,

Hello again from Mommy. I just wanted to write a quick letter to let you know that your Baby Shower was a success even though a nasty winter storm decided to blow through the same day of your little party! The party was wonderful and your Papaw and Karen did such a great job! (I think Karen did most of the planning and put Papaw to good use for labor! lol) You both got quite a bit of stuff. The highlights of some of the things we got were:a gift card to Wal Mart (from Uncle Verlie & Aunt Tammy), a gift card to Babies R Us and wipes (from Sasha, Donnie, Raylynn, and Grey), baby monitors so Mommy can hear your better (from cousin Salli & Tiffany and Uncle Sonny & Aunt Charlene), a Pack n Play (from Karen, Penny, & Kasey), tons of clothes from everyone who came, and tons of baby bath stuff and wipes! You two and Mommy are so blessed to have so many people who care about us! Mommy will post a full list of everything you two got when she gets it from Papaw's house so that we can thank everyone here on your blog for being so generous and wonderful to you!

Mommy still has a few things to buy, and then you will be all set. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned with putting your cribs together and so that will be delayed until this weekend! And our ultrasound is coming up Friday, so Mommy will have lots of pictures to post on Saturday, including how big her belly is now! And of course pictures of your puppy dogs that are waiting to meet you!

Mommy is really finding it hard to believe that in 8-10 short weeks, I won't be writing letters to you anymore because you both will be here in my arms. Instead, I'll be printing these letters to you out, and making them into your very own books to read when you get older! I have to admit, I'm getting very anxious now to meet you, but I also am not quite ready yet to have you here. I still have so much to finish up!

Anyways, that's another letter for another time. Mommy is going to go for now. I'll be writing again to you later on this week or weekend to tell you all about our exciting visit on Friday!

I love you so much. Keep growing, keep getting strong for Mommy, and keep kicking me (I love that feeling).

Love always and forever,
Mommy

0 comments: