Friday, February 4, 2011

8 days and counting

Dear Aj & Jaydyn,

It's official! We have a delivery day scheduled! In 8 days, on February 12th, Mommy and Daddy will officially be in the operating room waiting to hear your little cries and to see your sweet little faces! It's so very exciting and I just can't wait!

The next 8 days I'm sure will seem to drag by, but will appear to have passed so quickly once we're walking into the hospital.

The wide range of emotions I'm going through are phenomenal to say the least. I'm of course excited, because I can't wait to hold you both. I can't wait to see your faces, see who you look like. Did you get your Daddy's smile and your Mommy's eyes? How much will you weigh, how long will you be? Will you know my voice?

And of course I'm a little nervous. Since Mommy has never had any major surgeries (other than her tonsils being removed), the fact that we are having a C-Section to deliver you both (since you Aj are breech and you Jaydyn are transverse) is a little nerve racking. But of course, Mommy is more than willing to endure pain and surgery because at the end of it all, it means I will be holding two perfectly made gifts from God. You two are truly my miracle babies, my gifts from God.

We have one last final appointment before Daddy and I meet you! Our next appointment is on Tuesday, February 8th, at 9:30 am. We get to see you on the ultrasound machine for the last time before we get to see you face to face for the first time! After our ultrasound, we'll get to see our doctor, Dr. Boyd (the man that will be delivering you), for the last time before we see him Saturday morning when he delivers you both! How exciting!!!

Mommy is going to end this letter now. I love you both so very much. Please use these last 8 days to get bigger and grow stronger.

See you soon.

Love always,
Mommy xoxo

0 comments: