Saturday, October 23, 2010

20 weeks! We're halfway there!

Dear AJ & Jaydyn,

Hello to Mommy's two very handsome little men! Yesterday was the mark of a special occasion, but seeing as how Mommy has been a little sick, I didn't get the chance to write you a letter about it. So here I am, a day late, but still here never the less, to tell you our exciting news! And the big news is: WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!

That's right boys! Yesterday was the 1/2 way marker in Mommy's pregnancy... 20 whole weeks!! Which means you will be here in approximately another 17-20 weeks! How exciting is that? I can not wait to hold you in my arms!

Also, I just wanted to let you know we're on quite the roll to having everything you'll need upon arrival. Thanks to Papaw, Karen,Daddy and I, and our friends Holly & Tony, we've nearly got everything you need as far as the big stuff goes. So far we have both car seats, a changing table, two bouncers, two swings, two exer-saucers (which you won't use til later but they're great to have in the mean time),your bathtub, and the majority of your diapers for the first few months of your life! Really all Mommy has left to get is:

-2 cribs
-2 crib sets
-extra crib sheets
-wipes
-more clothes (you've already been given some by friends which is exciting)
-baby bath products
-baby hygiene kit
-breast pump
-boobie juice bags
-bottles
-pacifiers
-breast feeding pillow (just in case)
-some more blankets
-onsies
-little shoes
-diaper bag

Really in Mommy's book, that's not a lot even though it looks like it is! Now your Daddy and I just have to find the time to paint your bedroom and start setting things up! I am so excited I just can't stand it!

Anyways, Mommy is going to keep this short, just because our last few letters have been so long! I just wanted to say I am so proud of you both for being strong little boys and making it to the half way point! I'm also thankful to God that He's blessed us with two healthy little boys. I love you both more than you know! Keep growing and I'll see you soon.

Love always and forever,
Mommy

0 comments: