Sunday, October 31, 2010

See You Thursday!

Dear AJ & Jaydyn,

Mommy just wanted to write you a quick letter because she felt like writing this evening. I wanted to let you both know even though my last letter was written a while ago (at least it seems that way to Mommy), I promise I'll be writing another letter before next weekend rolls around. We have an appointment coming up this Thursday and I am very excited because I will get to see you both again since the doctor has ordered another ultrasound. This also means Mommy has to hold her pee again. And since you Mister AJ like to kick Mommy in the bladder when it gets too full, that should be very interesting to say the least. Especially considering the fact that your little kicks are getting stronger.

Also, it just so happens that November 4th is a very special day! See Papaw's 46th Birthday is also November 4th. And since Papaw is so adamant that your Mommy doesn't buy him anything (even though she realllllly reallllly wants to) I've got a different plan :) One I know Papaw will go for! I really hope he'll be surprised

I can't wait to see you both Thursday, you both will be one day shy of 22 weeks old. I wanted to update you on your growth during that week, considering I haven't done that for a while!

Anyways this week your 21 weeks old. So your growth this week is:

-By now you should be about 16.5 ounces- just over a pound!!
-REM, called Rapid Eye Movement, which is essential for good sleep has developed.
-Your skin is red, wrinkled, and see through.
-You're finally starting to gain your "brown fat"
-You are 6.5 to 7.25 inches long!
-You are about the size of a grapefruit!

We're moving right along boys! I can't wait to see you both. Keep growing, and I'll see you on Thursday!

Love you always,
Mommy

0 comments: